Thursday, September 3, 2009

Countdown

It's now less than 2 weeks until we leave for our epic MTB ride through Tibet and Nepal via Mt Everest Base Camp.

The fund raising has exceeded all expectations. Special thanks must go to the Vanriet team and their friends who have just been awesome with their enthusiasm for the cause, Fitzpatrick Financial Planning and Beachy-Head Insurance Brokers. Between them and the many others who have donated we have raised in excess of $15k which is by far the most successful campaign I have ever been involved with....thank you everyone for your kind support. Together we will make a difference in the way we treat children's cancer.

While I am away I will be regularly updating my blog with hopefully some pictures as well if I am up to the technology! Please note the site and check in when you get a chance to see how we are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment